- Removing the Cassette Compartment Lid
- Removing the Back Cover
- Removing the Chassis
- Removing the Mechanical Assembly
- SERVICE GUIDE
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Polarity
- Cleaning the Heads
- Current Consumption
- Voltage Conversion
- DIAL STRINGING
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Checking the Play Operation
- Adjusting the Pause Timing
- Adjusting the Fast Forward and Rewind Torque
- Adjusting the Pinch Roller Pressure
- Adjusting the Play Torque
- Adjusting the Flywheel Thrust
- Positioning the Motor Pulley
- Adjusting the Tape Speed
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTINGS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Adjusting the Playback Level
- Adjusting the Head Azimuth
- Adjusting the Bias Current
- Measuring the Signal - to - Noise Ratio (in Playback Mode)
- Measuring the Playback Frequency Response
- Measuring the Combined Recording and Playback Frequency Response
- Measuring the Combined Recording and Playback Level
- Measuring the Combined Recording and Playback Distortion
- Measuring the Combined Recording and Playback Signal - to - Noise Ratio
- Measuring the Erasing Level
- Calibrating the VU Meter
- ALIGNMENT PROCEDURES
- FM Alignment Procedure
- FM Stereo Separation Alignment Procedure
- MW Alignment Procedure
- LW Alignment Procedure
- SW Alignment Procedure
- Level Diagrams
- Block Diagram
- Schematic Diagram
- Circuit Board Diagram
- MAJOR COMPONENT LOCATIONS
- Cabinet - Front View
- Chassis - Top View
- EXPLODED VIEWS AND PARTS LIST
- [C01 - 99] Front Case
- [C02 - 99] Rear Lid and Upper Case
- [M01 - 99] P.W. Boards and General Parts
- [P01 - 99] Operation Levers and buttons
- [P02 - 99] Head Chassis
- [P03 - 99] Flywheel
- [P04 - 99] Parts Assembled on the Top of the Chassis
- [P05 - 99] Parts Assembled on the Reverse of the Chassis
- [H01 - 99] Packing Materials
- Electrical Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site.
Thank you very much